Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Curious Husband Here
Old 04-17-2024, 06:37 AM

Default Curious Husband Here

Hi All,

I'd love to get my wife Jessica into this lifestyle. We've joked about it a few times but I haven't pressed anything as I don't want to scare her off the idea entirely. Any advice on how to broach the subject and emphasize that it is coming from a place of love?

I'm also curious to know what the Black men out there may think of Jess?

Thanks!

Hubby
Attached Thumbnails
Curious Husband Here-26.jpg   Curious Husband Here-23.jpg   Curious Husband Here-3.jpg   Curious Husband Here-1-copy.jpg   Curious Husband Here-4.jpg  

Where to start...
Old 04-17-2024, 12:54 PM

Lightbulb Where to start...

With us it started wirh me being turned on by stories of her slutty past. Show interest in her stories.

Most women are being approached by men around, so I asked her if there is anyone at her school or workplace she would have sex with, and I asked her wear revealing clothing around them and flirt with them, leading to sex, and so she eventually was fucked by them. That's where you can start. She'll do it if you clearly like it and reward her.

Sexy wife by the way. She'll have no problem.

����❤️

Last edited by FuckmyGirlfriend2; 04-17-2024 at 01:29 PM..

Old 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicashubby View Post
Hi All,

I'd love to get my wife Jessica into this lifestyle. We've joked about it a few times but I haven't pressed anything as I don't want to scare her off the idea entirely. Any advice on how to broach the subject and emphasize that it is coming from a place of love?

Thanks!

Hubby
Since you've already talked about it, joked about it, its only right to be open with your wife about your desires. She may have similar thoughts or different scenarios she desires. Of course any BBC or any man would want to have her. Talk openly about everything and you'll stay married a long time.

Old 04-22-2024, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicashubby View Post
Hi All,

Thanks!

Hubby

She's beautiful. i would definitely consider introducing her to superior sex.

Old 05-11-2024, 12:00 PM

we too had talked and joked about getting into the life style. So we were at a party and the wife had a little to much to drink not a sloppy to much to drink but very giddy. there was a black guy there and my wife had made a comment about black guys having big cocks I knew what she was thinking. i went to get us another drink and and started talking with the guy. he had made the comment that there were a lot of hot looking ladies at the party. I pointed out a few asking what about her and what about that one. I pointed out my wife and said how about her he said he would do her in a heart beat. I then told him that was my wife. At first he seamed a little shocked and not knowing what to say. I told him its all cool and that we had talked about her having a black guy have her. I also told him that see was pretty tipsy and I would like him to try and seduce her. i also said that there were several bedrooms that he could use if he did but wanted him to open the blinds so i could watch. He asked her to dance and it was a slowly dance I watched as he put his hands on her ass and draw her to him. I noticed her grinding on him and thought to my self its going to happen. I watched as he took her hand and led her down the hall to one of the bedrooms. it was summer he opened the window and blinds. watched as he started to kiss her tongues probing each other saw him start to fell her tits and she was rubbing him through his pants, in a flash she dropped to her knees undid his pants and pulled out his cock and he was HUNG she wasted no time. watching his cock slide into he mouth and seeing her take as much as she could he then tossed on the bed pulled he skirt up pulled of he panties and started to eat her pussy loved hearing moan shortly heard he say she wants him to fuck her and fuck her hard she took all of his big cock in her pussy watcher her meet his thrusts and her telling him harder her came filling her pussy with his cum she told him she could not let him leave like that and suck his cock clean and licked his balls. latter that night went we got home i told he i had watched her and the guy and how great she looked with a BBC in her mouth and pussy.. Oh and i did get his phone number I asked if that was something she would do agian well got to go he will be her shortly and now its a we both do her

Old 05-11-2024, 05:29 PM

Great black into white encounter. This is what we love to see.

Tags
bbc, creampie, jessica, married white pussy