Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

40 black man in PHILADELPHIA. Ladies, does this describe you?
Old 01-23-2023, 09:48 PM

Default 40 black man in PHILADELPHIA. Ladies, does this describe you?

Do you find yourself every day going to work and doing nothing more than giving orders at your job/career or the business you own? Do you find yourself micromanaging tasks to others? Showing off business figures and strategies to improve the company to the higher ups, or displaying ways to make your own business grow and improve across the board? When work ends do you come home alone to relax your mind from an incredibly busy day only to continuously wish you had someone waiting for you there?

But there's a side to you that only YOU know about, a side that shows up when you come home to someone not for you to take charge of, but the exact opposite? Where at work you order and demand, at home you submit and follow orders? Where at your business you strategize and organize, at home you serve and obey without having to worry about thinking?

I know women like this are still out there somewhere (though clearly not in philly lol), so if you always thought or known youve had submissive thoughts but didn't go how to go about it, reply back to this post. I'm very interested in you.

Oh be at minimum 23 years old

Old 02-25-2023, 01:37 PM

I'm absolutely submissive! Only 3 hours south of Philly.

Old 03-02-2023, 04:06 AM

cool. when you're making that trip, let me know

Absolutely
Old 03-07-2023, 06:45 PM

Default Absolutely

Anything you want, love it
Attached Thumbnails
40 black man in PHILADELPHIA. Ladies, does this describe you?-screenshot_20230307_133625_chrome.jpg   40 black man in PHILADELPHIA. Ladies, does this describe you?-screenshot_20230307_133640_chrome.jpg   40 black man in PHILADELPHIA. Ladies, does this describe you?-screenshot_20230307_133605_chrome.jpg   40 black man in PHILADELPHIA. Ladies, does this describe you?-screenshot_20230307_133942_chrome.jpg