Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Friends finding out about us.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:06 PM

Default Friends finding out about us.

My wife Kailee is a very sexy blonde, with big boobs, blue eyes, and a very pretty face. Meet her one time out and you will remember her. When we first got married 14 years ago. We would spend a lot of time out listening to music and partying. Our favorite place is the Contiental Club and it's sister bar the Big Top. We were personal friends with the manager and his wife. We knew the owner and all the bar tenders, waitresses, and managers. All our other friends for the most part congregated there on the weekends. It is a very musician driven kind of place. Above the bar is a recording studio and a number of apartments. In one of these apartment lives a young musician named Jake. Him an my wife have a sexual attraction that is obvious to me and our friends. I was not worried about it. Kailee just flirted, teased, and led him on. She would let him steal a kiss or cop a feel when she thought no one could see them. Later that night she would tell
about them kissing and feeling each other up. We would fuck like crazy. She promised that it would not go past this stage because if she was going to have sex outside our marriage. She did not want it to be with a white guy. We were both turned on by the prospects of her fucking a black guy that we met at a party earlier in the month. Most of our fantasizing was about her fucking him or a group of black men. In fact she called herself a black cock slut at the time. She also said the only white cock that she would fuck was mine. So it seemed that this black guy Sampson would be the first to fuck her outside our marriage.
It was a Saturday and not many of our friends were at the club. We had bumped into Jake at the Continental Club. He hung out with us a while, but he is not very smart and he was getting drunk quickly. I do not really like him. He is quit abit younger and always talks over you. So I go tired of him and told him to fuck off. Kailee and I went to the bar next door. The bar tender at this bar is a long time friend and just as good looking as Kailee. We had both been trying for a long time to get her into bed with us together or separately. We sat at the bar and had a few drinks while we both flirted with Jonna. I was feeling drunk and horny, so I leaned over to Kailee and told her to go find Jake and kiss his dick and make him feel better. She looked at me with surprise and asked if I was for real. I said yes and for her to go find his stupid ass and go up to his apartment and get nasty with him. Then come back and tell me all about it. She wasted no time and was off. I had planned on working on Jonna while she was gone, but she was getting off early and left. SoI found myself sitting at the bar, by myself. Wondering what my wife was doing. I started kind of getting mad, but worked through that. I was rrealizing that that dipshit was going to tell all my friend about whatever he did with my wife.
It was then that I started getting very turned on. I knew everyone would find out that she was a slut and that I encouraged her behavior. I sat there thinking about Jake fucking her. It'd seemed like forever. Suddenly I fel a hand come from behind me and squeeze my hard cock. Turning around it was my wife standing there, looking the same as when she left. I thought at first nothing happened. That she must of chickened out. Then she open mouth kissed me and there was no mistaking the smell of cock and cum. I grabbed her by the hand and we went out the front door as fast as possible. We ran straight into Jake coming down the stairs from his apartment. He could barely talk for one. We rushed past him to our pickup in the parking lot. I pushed her roughly against the door, pushing my body against her, while kissing her. I said to her what are you? She replied in a sexy voice "I am a nasty slut". I asked if they fucked and she said yes. I asked where he came in her and she told me her pussy. I pushed her into the back seat and pulled her jeans and sandals off. I spread her legs and licked the crotch of her panties. They were soaked with his cum. I ripped them off and started eating her sloppy pussy. Licking Jakes cum out of her. This made her so hot that she started screaming for me to fuck my slut. I pulled my cock out and buried it inside her. Fucking her as hard as I could. I made her tell me that she started out sucking Jakes cock but he was to drunk to get hard. So she pushed him back on the bed and removed his and her clothes. She spread his legs and pushed them back exposing his asshole. She ate his dirty ass out. Sticking her tongue as far up as she could. He kept calling her a nasty freak and a slut. She stuck her finger up his ass to make it loose. When she pulled it out she replaced it with her tongue. He kept telling her to fuck his ass with her tongue. Telling her that he would of never guessed that she was such a freak. It worked because his cock was rock hard. She sat on it and fucked herself to two orgasms. While riding him he kept asking her if she ate my ass. She told him no, that usually she only fucked blacks and licked their asses. By this time I am slamming her pussy as hard as I can. We both end up coming one after the other.
Later I asked her If she thought Jake believed her about blacks. She told me that he repeatedly called her a nigger fucker while dressing. That was several years ago and no one has said anything to us about that night. Except Jake trying to get a repeat performance. My real hope is tha Kailee finds a black boyfriend and that he takes her to the Continental Club. Have her dressed super slutty and always in his lap. With his fingers in her pussy for everyone to see. Our friends watching them make out and feel each other up. Maybe he could take her to the men's room and fuck her while everyone watched. Damn that turns me on thinking about it.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:13 AM

Okay, how many people who started to read this actually finished? I bailed about a quarter down the page. Holy shit man!

Old 06-17-2013, 02:25 AM

its to much to read. itl put me to sleep

Sorry
Old 06-17-2013, 04:27 AM

Default Sorry

It seemed important for context. It is not really important at all, so by all means bail. If my wife can fuck other guys and not piss me off, I am sure as hell not going to get mad with you. I also realize thst I never posted my question. Does anyone else find the prospect of being exposed a huge turn on? Have any of you had your close friends find out that your wife is a slut for BBC? and it turns you on? I have seen written that being a cuck is a form of homosexuality. I have also seen it implied that all cucks are wimps that are incapable of standing up to a black man. I say that is BS. I have no desire to be with a man in any respect. I am also a former boxer who competed as light heavyweight. Then there is the fact that I really like fucking my wife and the women that we have threesomes with. How do you guys feel about this stuff. It does seem that humiliation makes an orgasm much stronger.

Old 08-26-2013, 09:41 AM

we have been married for 20 years and during that time (and before) my wife had several lovers - all Black or Asian.
She met Omar at a friends wedding i could not attaned. She started dating him with the full kn owledge of our friends and everybody at the wedding reception (they were together all night, danced and kissed etc so it was plain where this was going).
They started a 3 year relationship with my full knowledge and encouragement. We still went out with our now married friends who knew everything about us and my wifes feeling for Omar.
It was so very hot sitting in a restaurant with our friends discussing Omar and how much my wife loved him.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:30 PM

That's good it gives her more dick to fuck! Mine does