View Single Post

Old 09-16-2023, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasureseekhers View Post
That’s the best sex and the knowing and feeling and smells and taste is the best… no protection and no pulling out is the only way
Beginning with the first day of of our honeymoon, I have always encouraged my hot wife to have NSA, bare back interracial sex with as many Black Men as she wants, anywhere she wants, including our martial bed, any time she wants, with or without me witnessing her adulterous, cuckolding behavior. Openly displaying her wedding ring gives a Black alpha an open invitation to empty his full load of Black baby-makers deep into her unprotected, welcoming, married white womb, and if timing, fate, and natural selection allow, make her very pregnant. For the record, seven Black alphas have succeeded in making my wife the proud white mama to their progeny.
Attached Thumbnails
Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-nude-public-hiking-trail.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-position.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-my-wife-janet-having-passionate-foreplay-bull-our-martial-bed.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-black-man-s-baby-makers-my-wife-s-pussy.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-4-months-after-being-bred-black-stranger-milk-starting-seep-now-working-nipples.jpg