View Single Post

Old 01-12-2021, 03:07 PM

My wife sometimes also has mixed feelings because she grew up in a somewhat conservative house and was a little prudish when we met.

She does not want to admit that she really likes seeing big black cocks better than small white cocks but it is pretty evident how much it turns her on. She mentioned do you have other videos besides a black guy fucking a white woman. I showed her a few white guy with white woman videos and she looked like she was going to laugh. She said the woman was a total faker when she was pretending to orgasm. She then said "Those white guys dicks look so small after watching the black guy with the huge dick."

I then showed her another IR video where a wife was cuck holding her husband. The woman has a BBC only shirt on and tells the guy to come in her and then says fill me up. I was wondering how my wife would take it but she actually liked it. I am wondering if she was thinking about her pussy being stretched out by a big black cock and her cervix being splashed by black seed.