Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Coupl looking for a BBC. Bham, ATL, or somewhere in between
Old 06-06-2016, 02:36 AM

Default Coupl looking for a BBC. Bham, ATL, or somewhere in between

Hello, we are a couple in mid to late 30's. We are laid back and love to have a good time. We are looking for a very well hung BBC for some fun with the wife. Age doesn't really matter just as long as you can keep up. She usually likes younger guys, but if you are very well hung and can handle her energy she doesn't care if you are over 50. Just so long as you are clean and hung.

She has had a bbc before, although not what we would consider hung. She also has some bigger toys. So she enjoys the bigger things in life. She is wanting a cock big enough to make her struggle a bit at first, but that can fuck her hard after she is used to it. At least 9 and very thick or bigger.

So if that is you and your interested and live or would be willing to meet us somewhere between Bham and the Atl, check out the profile and send us a message. We are close to I-20 about 15 or 20 mins inside Alabama. We are willing to drive a ways in any direction and get a room for the right guy/dick. I will be there to watch and make some vid for our private use. She always wants me involved in some way during. Spitroast, DP, DVP, just whatever you are comfortable with. Other than that I probably will not be involved other than asking for a good vid shot of you pounding her.

Send us a message if your interested and we will discuss the details. We would like to find someone for this coming up weekend on the 11th. We would also like to find someone we could meet regularly. So if everyone enjoys themselves, she will be up for more. We Look forward to hearing from a new friend hopefully.

Old 06-06-2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wldcntrygrlwabbcb View Post
Hello, we are a couple in mid to late 30's. We are laid back and love to have a good time. We are looking for a very well hung BBC for some fun with the wife. Age doesn't really matter just as long as you can keep up. She usually likes younger guys, but if you are very well hung and can handle her energy she doesn't care if you are over 50. Just so long as you are clean and hung.

She has had a bbc before, although not what we would consider hung. She also has some bigger toys. So she enjoys the bigger things in life. She is wanting a cock big enough to make her struggle a bit at first, but that can fuck her hard after she is used to it. At least 9 and very thick or bigger.

So if that is you and your interested and live or would be willing to meet us somewhere between Bham and the Atl, check out the profile and send us a message. We are close to I-20 about 15 or 20 mins inside Alabama. We are willing to drive a ways in any direction and get a room for the right guy/dick. I will be there to watch and make some vid for our private use. She always wants me involved in some way during. Spitroast, DP, DVP, just whatever you are comfortable with. Other than that I probably will not be involved other than asking for a good vid shot of you pounding her.

Send us a message if your interested and we will discuss the details. We would like to find someone for this coming up weekend on the 11th. We would also like to find someone we could meet regularly. So if everyone enjoys themselves, she will be up for more. We Look forward to hearing from a new friend hopefully.

Interested, sexy. Check out my profile and let me know.

GA
Old 06-06-2016, 07:49 PM

Default GA

Hi Sexy, thank you for the post. I am interested.I will be sending a message to you.