Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-23-2024, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.
Wife and I love that . We had a lab male that always was hard around Leigh. When she would rub him she always had him between her thighs with his mouth and nose directly on her panties pussy. His big cock would fully hard as he licked her panties and she rubbed cock. She told me that was was how women trained s big mail dog to be loyal to her only. I asked her to let me watch Cisco take her and trassin her to be his bitch. She just sat back on a pillow and took her panties off and he began licking her til she began to jerk as his long tongue was buried in her pussy. Cisco moved his huge cock and balls around to her mouth as s she brought that huge black dog cock to her nipples and began to rub his precum on her nipples as I began to suck the precum off her nipples and she also squeezed that cock into her mouth as s I licked her tits clean and moved to towards his cock. We both kicked and sucked that cock as he fucked our mouths. I went toget our camera as she let him try to mount her with her ass now on as cushion on her back. His cock was no's at least 10 fat black inches as she rubbed the huge cock on her clit and she fed the biggest cock she ever had do is keep into that tight pussy. She had his cock dully inside of her and it got real thick as my wife was now getting owned by her dog. He licked her nipples and face and began to shake uncontrollably as she sucked his tongue deep into her mouth. Begging him to fuck her.hard as his knot swelled to fill her up and knot her as she screamed and shookas our big dog went deeper into her cervix and Cam for at least 2 I'm minutes straight and she told me it's the best fuck she ever had. Cisco continued to breed Leigh as she continued to fuck him.. she was knotted as she rolled onto her hands and knees still knotted as he began pounding her from behind. She came again as his big cocked popped out of her tight pussy and immediately into her tight ass balls deep. She screamed and said it felt so good. I went under her and sucked her pussy as all of his cum came into my mouth. His cocked pulled out and he went to her mouth and she pulled and sucked him off. I went live in messenger on my phone to Anthony our black friend with a huge 13 " cock. She heard him talking and said get over here Ant. He came over with a friend and she got her first black cock later
Attached Thumbnails
The most taboo thing you have ever done..-love-dark-cock.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-img_20240624_181913.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-20240316_173400.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-amxiqoq7jkzzfjeiaegdds42upyoikw_z2ht-gf0redmh__jqrj3tq3bzmmbbanfi5javxsd0pdg0pg-_sfxgwi-_edit_16.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-6281508-wife-friend.jpg  

Last edited by blforsex; 07-23-2024 at 04:19 PM..

Old 07-23-2024, 01:45 AM

My wife enjoying being a bbc wife
Attached Thumbnails
The most taboo thing you have ever done..-20220724_103715.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-20240110_080306.jpg   The most taboo thing you have ever done..-love-dark-cock.jpg  

Old 08-19-2024, 10:22 AM

I made my girlfriend drink my piss once.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo