Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Men? What is the best way for a couple to grab your attention?!?
Old 10-05-2016, 09:39 PM

Question Black Men? What is the best way for a couple to grab your attention?!?

?

Does Queen of spade tattoos or accessories on a wife when she is out with her hubby does this in some way indicate to you that you are welcome to approach and would you be more comfortable starting a conversation with a couple who's wife is wearing either one?

Does Certain type of clothing or dress attract your eye and focus? Would My hubby and I getting more attention from Black men if the woman wore certain things and looked a particular way... How should a wife dress to catch the eyes of black men and what kind of physical features turn them on? seriously?

Where is the best place to meet back men who are interested in a cuckold white couple? A bar, Online, Etc???

If we didn't know anyone at all that knew about the IR cuckolding way of life and we needed to seek out a black men and possible black lovers for me what in your view is the best way of going about finding the right black cock and the experience being satisfying

Any Black men or Black bulls willing to give their two cents or answer my questions above. As a couple we are seriously curious and in many ways clueless... Give your thoughts, advice, etc.

For me
Old 10-05-2016, 11:07 PM

Post For me

I'm not a bar hopper. The majority of the women I've bedded, I met at the gym while I was working out or doing yoga (was invited to do it) before too long I left the gym with about 5 phone numbers from the ladies in the yoga class. Let's just say that I have gotten to bed more married BBC addicted white wives than a little bit. I've even had the opportunity to bang a Brazilian white woman. That was a real crazy good Brazilian vacation. It was even hotter when her husband told me my black cock balls deep inside of his wife was the hottest thing he's ever seen. I enjoyed his wife for an entire week. She is a pilates instructor. I love a woman that is flexible and she definitely is that and a fire cracker to boot.

Old 10-06-2016, 04:34 AM

Jay, first I want your wife to answer this question for me: Liz, what makes you so much more interesting and attractive than all these other women? Very sexy bbc-loving lady (oops, my bad, I meant to say very sexy lovely lady), I don’t believe you’re THAT hot! Thousands of unsuspecting guys get suckered every week by the F. P. P. O. M. - the Fake Profile Photos Of Me trick. Come on! Liz, you’re not a hottie, right? You stole your profile photos from the website of a soap opera magazine or off one of the modeling agency websites or something, right? :-p

FACT: There is NO instantly recognizable or universal tattoo, sign, outfit or accessory that a white woman can wear or expose to immediately let a black man know that she is approachable, when she is out in public with a white man (either her husband or her boyfriend).

Yes, any white woman who has a round plump butt and C or D cup-size breast wearing either:[1] a dress with the back out and plunging open to the top of her butt crack / or with the front out and plunging open to her navel; or a mini-skirt; or peek-a-cheek Daisy Duke-style jean shorts; or tight as skin spandex pants; or a fishnet bodysuit; or a thong bikini would be very visually appealing to and attract / catch the eyes of a black man (or any heterosexual man for real).

But my grandmother once told me that when your eyes first see them, even poison ivy or poison oak or the colors on some of the deadliest animals and plants in the world will look beautiful to you. And my mother once told me that just because something looks good to you does not mean that it will be good for you or be good to you! So that is why, even though a book may have a very pretty cover, I never judge a book by its beautiful cover - by its outer attractive appearance. And Jay, I definitely never judge a woman - regardless of her race or nationality - by just her facial beauty or by just her outer physical appearance (by her hairstyle, by her makeup, by her clothes, by her shoes, by her jewelry, by her accessories and by her perfume) either!

Liz, the truth about you is: most men are either intimidated by your beauty or they are scared to approach you, because: [1] you are opposite in skin color - you have the charm of being unfamiliar and not looking like the women that live in the same part of the city or same neighborhood that the black men seeing you, for the first time ever, daily live in; [2] you are very sexy - you have sex appeal - and you possess the physical ability to not only visually appeal to the black man seeing you in a public place, for the very first time, but you will also visually appeal to a lot of black men seeing your photo, for the very first time, too; [3] you are good looking - you are very attractive and you possess the ability to draw a man’s visual attention, capture his interest and stimulate his curiosity because of your allure; and [4] you also possess the ability to attract / draw a man to you; or attract / draw men near to you. But out of RESPECT for Jay - the man you're with, when you are in a public place, most black men will not approach you nor will they be comfortable enough to decide to just start up a conversation with both of you because he doesn't know what is the status of your association or your relationship with the white man (your husband) you're out in public with - together as a couple. The truth is, the best way to successfully get a black man to have a conversation with you is to either just give him a sincere compliment about his appearance or just start up a conversation with him by asking him if he thinks the atmosphere is weird inside the public place where you both are. I guarantee you will love the results!

Liz, because you already know that you’re very sexy and you already know that you’re visually and physically appealing / you know that you are very attractive too, I "won't" badger you, beg you, or bombard you with a continuous barrage of email messages either. And although I *might* be interested, but I’m not really sure about you, no I “won’t” chase after you, disrespect you, disturb you, fawn all over you, follow you, harass you, pay you, pressure you, or - Heaven forbid - stalk you (I definitely “won’t" do something dumb and stupid like that because I would commit a crime, if I did that), in an attempt to try to convince a cunning, undressable, narcissistic titillator (ooop again, I meant to say a cute, under-appreciated, naughty tart) like you to become interested in me and decide to get to know me. :-p

Yes, I know you’re wondering, out of all the thousands of profiles here on this website, why did I send you a message. And yes, I know this is a nutty way to meet someone but I knew if I didn’t reply to your forum post and contact you, we would never get a chance to talk and maybe see how much we could really like each other. Definitely, the best place to meet and get to know a new bbc Bull is online! And Jay, the best way for a cuck like you to go about finding the "right black cock" for your hotwife is through the process of communication and conversation (be it type-written or verbal / vocal - face-to-face).

Liz, as a hotwife, you definitely believe there is nothing more adventurous and exciting than doing something that is either, illegal, immoral, kinky, prohibited or unacceptable; or doing something safely and discreetly that you might get caught doing, am I right? Okay, think hard. If you were to start feeling horny and slutty and YOU WANT ME TO PENETRATE YOUR TIGHT WHITE PUSSY AND YOU NEED TO BE BRED BY MY CLEAN, LARGE, THICK, BLACK PENIS... and you want to be right and make the right decision to surrender your stubborn will to me and your very sexy body to me, let me penetrate your weak, crumbling down mental wall of vulnerability, indecision, fear and ambivalence, come inside your life and fill your pink, warm cunt with my wet, hot, black cum.

Okay Liz, what step must a s.l.u.t. - a sly, lecherous, undressable titillator - DAMN! I admit I made a mistake. I meant to say what step must a sexy, lustful, uninhibited tart like you who is looking for a d.i.c.k. - a dominant, intelligent, confident & kinky playmate like me (with a big black cock) take to enjoy having dirty, horny, kinky, nasty, noisy (or slow, sensual, soul-satisfying) sex with me (ooops, I meant to say what step must you take to continue to enjoy having this conversation with me)? DO IT NOW! Good girl.

P. S. Yes, I’m working on it. That’s just the way my mother taught me how to behave - demanding & dominant. Oh well, it’s conditioning or whatever you know Goes back to childhood, but I’m working on it. Remember: It may be too late to have a happy childhood but it is never too late to have a happy adulthood. Smile, if you want to safely and discreetly have dirty, horny, kinky, nasty, noisy sex with me.

Jay and Liz... Good luck in your search!

Tags
bbc, black bull, cuckold, white couple, wife