Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-30-2024, 11:19 AM

A few years ago, I took my daughter to a 76ers game. Two Black guys were sitting in the row behind us. When she got up to go to the restroom, they checked out her ass. I could overhear them talking about what they wanted to do to her and her ass.

Old 05-30-2024, 07:49 PM

It can but it depends on the situation and what I'm wearing TBH.

yes
Old 06-02-2024, 11:16 AM

Default yes

yes and combined with verbal sounds I love it

Old 06-03-2024, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcfever View Post
Yes. I love it. About a month ago, I was at Walmart and 3 young black guys(I am guessing somewhere between 17 and 20 years old) were staring at me and making these sexual noises at me. they were following me around the store and they were grabbing and rubbing the bulge in their crotch. This was a huge turn on for me. A 42 year old woman having young high school black boys lusting after my body. When I was leaving, I saw that they were standing around outside, so I drove by and smiled and waved at them. They started hollering at me to stop and talk to them I guess. But I was not brave enough and to shy. But it got me so wet and horny. I started playing with myself going down the road. Wishing I would have had the nerve to roll down my window and ask them if they thought they were man enough to handle a married white woman that was twice their age. I got home and played with myself and fantasized all day about what could have happened if I would have picked up those 3 young black boys and had gotten a hotel room. I know I imagined a all day sexual adventure where they showed me no mercy. I still think about it from time to time and it has become my biggest major fantasy. MMMMMM!
That's so funny it was 3 black boys because it's 3 young black boys that I have been having sex with and like you I was much too shy, inexperienced as far as sex goes "with a black guy" and they were much much much younger than me. I even have a forum post asking about the age thing but in all seriousness the way these 3 black boys talked to me it was just so hot to me and almost like hypnotizing me to do this I can't explain it . Anyways I actually did end up going for it and I'm so glad I did. I know I was extremely nervous and shaking when it happened, I had never been naked in front of anyone but my husband and one of the black boys the 17/18 yo "still not sure" wanted me to bend over the dresser and I felt his hands grab the sides of my panties and as soon as he started to pull my panties off I was so nervous thinking they wouldn't like what they saw. You should make that fantasy a reality and if you ever want to talk with someone let me know =D.

Last edited by Kimmfun2022; 07-10-2024 at 03:54 AM..

Turn on
Old 06-29-2024, 07:49 PM

Default Turn on

I love it when a black man looks at my ass. i turns me on knowing what his thoughts are and how he things he could use it. I am loyal to my husband and to my lover,so I also wonder what the man staring at me could do to me. It excites me and i get wet thinking of strange cocks and could they differant sexually?

Old 07-21-2024, 09:47 PM

Yes!! Definitely ! It's hot

Last edited by Nicole29; 07-25-2024 at 10:33 PM..

Old 08-04-2024, 07:35 PM

I love it when another guy stares at my wife's ass- I hope he has the nerve to grope her...

Old 08-05-2024, 03:58 PM

i'd love to see him grab that ass
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies does it turn you on when black men stare at your ass?-nice2know-141-.jpg